Entry and Registration
You may enter the 64th BRNO16 2023 competition by registering and filling out a form in the registration system by 15 June 2023.
While filling the form, please make sure to provide a functional link to the film, brief summary of the film for our catalogue and other promotion materials (e.g. photos from the film or behind the scenes, information about the author or pictures of the author).
The results of the selection will be published during the month of September on our website, via email, and in the registration system of BRNO16.
- BRNO16 accepts short (1–30 min) non-commercial films. The competition welcomes amateurs, independent filmmakers, and film students. BRNO16 does not accept commercials and PR films. The selection jury has the last word in case of a dispute.
- Submitted films should not be older than 3 years. BRNO16 does not accept the re-submission of films from past editions of BRNO16.
- Foreign language films must be equipped with subtitles.
- All films accepted into the competition grant its author (or their proxy) access to the festival with accommodation paid by the organiser. All travel expenses must be covered by the participant.
On-line versions – please include a link (VIMEO / YouTube) during registration (incl. password).
In case of any questions, do not hesitate to contact us at: email@example.com
SELECTION, EVALUATION, AWARDING
All films submitted to the competition must go through the selection process.
* The Main Award – awarded by the international jury - financial reward: 750 EUR
* The Student Jury Award – awarded by the student jury - financial reward: 380 EUR
* The Czechoslovakian 16 Jury Award - awarded by the international jury - financial reward: 380 EUR
* The Audience Award - choosed by voting of visitors - financial reward: 380 EUR
The decisions of the selection committee and the international juries are final.